Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dylan's first visit to the dentist and water fun...

Dylan went to the dentist for the first time in May...I was a bit nervous since it was another doctor that we had to try out again and I was very hopeful that I would like him...and we did. the facility was great and the people that worked there were absolutely lovely...I was very happy!

We had talked to Dylan all week about going to the dentist and he wanted NOTHING to do with it and every time we talked about it he got upset, so needless to say I was worried. However, when the day came, he did amazing!!! Not one tear and was such a great listener for the cleaning! I was so proud of him and he was super proud of himself which was ever cuter!

I was a bit worried to see what the dentist had to say about Dylan's teeth because they are super spread out and Landon's are so close and already all together...turns out the dentist has less concerns about Dylan and more about Landon because his teeth are so close together. I had to have 4 permanent teeth and wisdom teeth taken out because I didn't have enough room and Landon may have the same issue. However, instead of removing teeth now, they put a spacer in the roof of his mouth to make more room...they said this won't happen for a few more years so only time will tell!

Such a big boy!

Can't forget about my other big boy!!!
Most important...no cavities :)

For the weekend, we decided to just stay at home and take it easy in our own backyard...who knew an over-sized kiddie pool and some water guns could turn into hours of fun!




Can't forget about my other boy... :)



This may now be one of my all time favorites!!!


Insisted on eating with his goggles on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment