Monday, August 6, 2012

Caroline turns the big 3-0!!!

My sister, Caroline, turned 30 on February 28...it was one event I said I would NOT miss even thought we lived in Florida...I planned her a big party the Saturday of her birthday week...It could not have worked out better in the sense that work wanted me home, so they flew me in :) Gabe and the boys packed up and drove back to Atlanta for the fun weekend!

We had the party at Taxco in Sandy Springs...we grew up going to this hole in the wall Mexican joint so it was classic...We would have loved it to be elsewhere but you can't pass up knowing the manager, calling him and having him block off the patio for you free of charge and not charge you a set fee for the amount of people expected to show...no brainer!

The Friday before I took her shopping...Caroline HATES shopping and she said she wanted some new clothes for her birthday...She has also lost a lot of weight so she deserved some great new stuff! We had a great time and I got my girl clothes fix from my sister since I can't dress up my boys!

We did not take near as many pics as I would have liked...I was busy catching up with everyone!

Happy Birthday Sissyhead!
 So our flounder was the cake...Caroline had asked for a chocolate cake from Henri's...we grew up getting our cakes here...I told them what I wanted and I thought it was great until I looked at it really close and it said, Happy Birthday Caroiine...so annoyed! But they couldn't fix it so it was the first piece that I cut off...ha!


It was such a fun night and I was so glad that I got to celebrate with my baby sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment