Sunday, August 5, 2012

Busch Gardens

So I think my blogging is more back logged than ever at this point...It is August 5 today and I am about to blog about our excursion from the beginning of February...HA! A lot has been going on in the Jonas household and to be quite honest after working on a computer all day, the last thing I want to do is get back on and start typing some more. We are going to the beach next week and I am hopeful that I will get somewhat caught up...I know I have said that before, but dream big or go home they always say...

One of the other places very close to our house is Busch Gardens...we have a season pass there and the boys were going quite often with Miriam, but Gabe and I were not able to go during the week....so we packed up one Saturday and spent the entire day there. Gabe used to work there back in the day and I had never been...it is great for adults and kids...tons of great animals, amazing kids area with rides and HUGE coasters for adults...all Gabe :)

The boys had a blast showing us around and for those of you that know Landon, you know animals are his passion...he could talk about animals all day!

The flamingos walked around everywhere

We call Dylan the serpent...he can't do anything without that tongue!

Pre-hair cut

Parrots

TONS of flamingos (enclosed) and this might have been one of the worst smells ever!

Can't go anywhere and not see Elmo :)

Landon having a blast driving the car in the kids area

On the train to see the safari animals

Cutie!
 So this part is super neat...you get on a train and it takes you through a safari area where rhino, zebra and gazelle jut wander all around and are feet from your train car...so cool!



Smallest turtle on the planet and no I cannot remember the name!

They have a kangaroo area which Landon loved...Dylan is too young to go in...Landon is too technically but bc of his size they don't question it...




We spent the entire day there and finished after dinner...needless to say, we all got home and crashed but it was an awesome family adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment