Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dylan turns 3!

So as most of you know, I LOVE to throw big birthday parties...one of the things I had to wrap my mind around when we moved to Florida is that Dylan's birthday would probably not be very big or over the top, since we just moved there and didn't know that many people. Well, it wasn't over the top but we did end up having a good turn out for at that time only being there 4 months...

Mid week before the birthday, my family came down including my sister and her now fiance, Chris. I had planned for the boys to go out fishing for the day (Friday) for Gabe's birthday...they had an absolute blast and caught a good amount of fish...unfortunately it is still sitting frozen in my freezer but they had a great time nonetheless!

Saturday was the day of the big party...the weather was great and as always, thanks to my amazing sister, I got everything done before people arrived :)

The theme was Batman...Dylan is obsessed with Batman...he even has me pin a cape to his back when he is around the house because he thinks he can fly like him...so we had the Batman themed house with yellow and black, Batman bouncy house, Batman cupcakes and of course it wouldn't be a Batman party unless Batman himself made an appearance..

What made this party even better was that for the first time in any of our kids lives, their great-grandfather could come because we were now only an hour away opposed to 6...we loved being surrounded by family and enjoying the new friends!

Dylan on his actual 3rd birthday!

Bouncy House

Dylan just having fun!

Batman playing with the kids!


He wanted cupcakes so that is what he got...3 different flavors!

He loves to share!

Happy Birthday to my baby boy!!

He wasn't so sure about this picture!

Can't forget about my sweet Landon, who has enjoyed some cupcakes as well!

Dad, Caroline and Mr. Chris!

Landon and Nona!


The Abbott Family!

The Jonas Family!

Our family of 4...I could not get the cookie out of D's hand :)

Aunt Cee Cee and her boys!

The cupcakes...yummmmmm!!!!!!!!

All Dylan wanted for his birthday was a big boy bike, so thanks Nona!! He loves it...and loves scaring me to death!!

No comments:

Post a Comment