Sunday, January 15, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween was so fun for us this year....Landon really got it and he couldn't wait to go and be with his friends, run down the street, ring the doorbells and scream "Trick or Treat"!!! He of course learned the typical preschool Halloween song..."Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat...if you don't I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear." He thinks it is the funniest song ever because of the underwear part :) After convincing him he shouldn't sing it at every house we were off.

We went to a little buddy of his house this year, Graham. The street was perfect. Well lit and safe from cars driving too fast!

We got everyone dressed and before we went to Graham's we had to make our annual stop to my Aunt Debi and Uncle Fred's house. However, right before we loaded up, I could tell Dylan was a bit off. Gabe and I thought he should stay home but he insisted on going. So we were off!

Dylan when I said maybe he should stay home...Not happy!

Much happier when I said...ok, let's go"!

Landon waiting patiently...very rare occasion!

We have arrived at Debi and Fred's!
Debi and Fred's house is so fun...one because they are our Aunt and Uncle...but because their driveway is lined with spooky candles while very spooky music plays and the house house it pitch black...when you get to the front door and ring the doorbell, Uncle Freddie flips on all the lights, opens the door and scares the bejesus out of you...Needless to say, we are always the first one's there since that wouldn't go over so well at this age...but very comical to watch!

Annual picture on the stairs
 After Debi's house, Dylan really started to not feel well so Gabe decided to take him home and Landon and I went to Grahams. I couldn't get really any pictures because they were moving so fast, but they had a BLAST!!!!

Nice older man being accosted by 8 kids ages 4-7
Landon made it to about 12 house and then he was wiped, so we called it a night...not sure who had more fun...Landon for his first real Halloween experience or me witnessing some of the cutest behavior I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment