Sunday, February 5, 2012

Boys School Holiday Parties...

I LOVE the holidays!! I love to decorate the tree and the house. This year was a bit different as we were not decorating at all...We were scheduled to move on December 27 so there was really no point when our whole house was almost completely packed up...BUT, we still had an AMAZING holiday with family and friends! I was glad  that our boys were young enough that they really didn't know the difference one way or another.

In between the Christmas parties and Christmas day, some of our amazing friends had a going away party for us...It was so much fun and such a great way to say, "See you soon". More to come on that in a couple of days once I get the pictures!

The first of the holiday parties was the boys school parties which were of course on the same day. So I took Landon to his and Gabe took Dylan...then we switched...It was loads of fun and comical to pass one another on the street :)

Chowing down on donuts...such his mothers child :)

Saying good-bye to Ms. Tomlinson

Saying goodbye to Ms. Hall
After I said my goodbye's to Landon's teachers, then I was off to Dylan's party!

Saying goodbye to Ms. Priss - who Dylan called Ms. Piss...HILARIOUS!
Dylan's other teacher Ms. Karen was not able to be there which was a huge bummer as she had been with Dylan from his first day in MMO.

We were so lucky to have such wonderful teachers for our boys...Florida has a lot to live up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment