Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas!

This past Christmas was wonderful but also very bittersweet! We spent Christmas Eve with Dyann (my mother in law). She comes over in the morning and we do gifts and then we do a nice lunch. This year...we did Chick-fil-A. Give me a break people...I was moving in 2 days, I was not able to start making huge meals. Anyway, we did that, went home and played with toys and headed off to Christmas Eve Service at First Presbyterian Church where we meet my parents and sister. I always have loved the candlelight service there...they sing beautiful music and the boys pay attention as they do the story of Mary and Joseph on Jesus' birthday. The boys love the candles as well but not because they think they are beautiful but because I think they are already part pyromaniac :)

After Church we usually go to the Varsity but we went to a nice Italian place this year! And after that we go to my Aunt and Uncle's house for their annual Christmas Eve party. The day was great but by the time we got to the party, Dylan was already asleep on Gabe and Landon wanted to touch everything and their house IS NOT TOUCHABLE. I was exhausted after 20 minutes of saying be careful, don't take that, and its not a toy that it was time to go. Plus, Santa still had to lay everything out for the big day. Santa didn't bring too much this year because we knew it would be packed up 2 days later and also because Santa knew where we were moving to and had already made a stop there with a big gift!

Loving his leap pad game!

Dylan LOVES his leap pad and now they don't have to share!

Nona loves her Santa picture with the boys!

Seriously mom...take the picture already!

Come on...take it already so I can play with my car track!

Nona loved her gift...we got her aquamarine earrings from when I was in Brazil last year!
Christmas was the same as always! Cinnamon rolls for breakfast and we always sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. Then it is time to play with our toys and then off to Tink and Poppa's to open gifts!

Dylan got dancing/singing Elmo!

He is ready for Elmo to rock!

Sweet brothers!

Dylan was obsessed with the guitar!

Yes, Landon got presents but wanted nothing to do with the camera...

Dylan having a conversation with Elmo!

Landon got Francesco...couldn't have been happier!
Here we are at Tink and Poppa's house!

Dad very excited about his steaks!

Dylan is stumped on how to get into the box...plus I love the picture of his curls!

Landon keeps Leap in business!

Very excited about the Lion King!

Yes, this is my mom...she is an original!

We got Caroline aquamarine earrings as well...She loved them!

Exhausted after opening gifts and now time to watch The Lion King!

Dylan is impersonating Tink of her phone...make sure you check out the glasses hidden in his hair :)



Can I help you?

LOVE my Sissy!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment