Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A fun day at school!

Again, still very behind from my March posts so trying very hard to catch up and have told myself that I have to make more time for myself instead of work...trying very hard! Starting typing this at 12:17 pm and now it is 5:43 pm...I said I was going to try :)

Gabe and I have been super pleased with the preschool down the street from our house. They always do such fun activities for the kids and try to involve the parents when they can but understand we can't do everything.

Landon had a hat parade at his school in mid April...you were supposed to wear a fun spring hat...now lets be honest...a spring hat is for a girl...not a boy...some people did come up with some clever ideas but I do not claim to be very creative and plus Landon is ALL BOY...all he wanted was his train conductor hat...but he sure looked cute!

Landon with his train conductor hat...he was so proud of himself

Here is his class singing their song...you can see some of the other hats...I know...I am not creative!






Here is D watching his big brother...Love the curls!




















































Off to go and get ready for Girl's Night...so much for the gym but time to go and enjoy some wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment