Monday, June 20, 2011

Dylan turns 2!!!

So almost 3 months of nothing shows that I have been more than busy...No excuses I know, but lots has gone on...So I have decided that instead of writing very long blogs for right now...I am going to update with short but good info as I am using this more for my baby book since I update that so often...not :)

So since March 31, my last blog, here are the fun and exciting times in the world of the real Jonas Brothers!

Dylan turned 2!!!

We had a great party and loved having all of our friends and family around to celebrate with us. Dylan had an absolute blast. He and Landon and some of their favorite friends played in the bouncy house and rode the zip line until 7 pm when I dragged them in the house kicking and screaming...needless to say, they both passed out shortly after...

Happy Birthday to my adorable, loveable, crazy haired and rambunctious baby boy!!!
Family picture...there was no getting Landon out of the bouncy...


Here is D just born and at 1...and then here is Landon at 1 :)

Dylan just born


Dylan at 1
Landon at 1...my little chunkster :)

Dylan is quite the opposite of Landon stature wise at 2 years old. At his 2 year old check up he was 26.6 pounds (25%) and was 35 inches tall (75-90%). Reminder to those that didn't know Landon...he was 25.11 pounds at his 1 year check up...needless to say, the sharing of clothes for my 2 boys has not been the easiest...
  • At 2, Dylan is full of love and all boy.
  • You can't take your eyes off him for one minute and he will jump right off a table thinking you are going to catch him.
  • He loves to make people laugh and is constantly smiling.
  • He is now singing his ABC's and is talking up a storm...we can't always understand it but he is being verbal which is what counts for us!
  • He loves school and just gives us a big kiss and says "bye, bye mommy" and walks away...
  • He still isn't the best eater but that is because of his tonsils (next blog)...
  • He thinks every color is red...his brothers favorite color..
  • He loves to talk on the phone and read...he could read all day!!!
  • He loves all things car, train or truck!

He loves to "drive" Nona's new car!!!

He is such a joy and I thank God every day for him!!!  Happy Birthday sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment