Saturday, February 2, 2013

The last day of school...another visit with Great Pop!

So how appropriate that on Landon's first day of VPK tomorrow, I am posting the last day of school pictures from June...urgh!

I was in Russia on the last day of school and I made Miriam promise to take some pictures and send them to me so I could see...I hated that I wasn't there but at least I will be here this week to take them both!


It was a pajama party on the last day...






OMG!!! Dylan hair was awful!!!


And he had a shiner...
The weekend after I was back from Russia we went to go and see Great Pop again for his birthday...it was great seeing him and catching up and the boys had a great time...

3 generations...Landon was NOT in a picture taking mood

Loving on Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment