Monday, April 30, 2012

Our "new" house...at least for a year!

Here is the house we are renting in New Tampa for this year. The house has plenty of space for all of us to live and sleep and for me to work. However, it is all builder grade so I will be very happy when we get to the next house with some better quality finishes! Most important, the neighborhood is great...we are in a gated community on the water, with sidewalks and 3 parks...it is PERFECT for the boys! I am so glad that we found it when we did and that it is working out so well!


Our house

View from our back patio

Another view...very peaceful!

This is the view from my "office"...things could be worse!

The beach park...boys love it!

Playing in the sand in mid-January...very nice!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks so nice and almost like you are on a permanent vacation. I love the beach park. :-)

    ReplyDelete