Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Going away party!

Again, going back 3 months, Gabe and I were very fortunate to have a fabulous going away party. We combined it as a holiday party and enjoyed seeing family and friends and saying, "See you soon". It was nice to have a long night out and knowing that the boys were in good hands!

We really do miss our friends back home, but we are also really enjoying making new friends in Tampa!

My favorite cake of all time!

Our good friends Adam and Ines!!!

With Liza (my twin), John, Michael and Jennifer

Best work friends!!!

My pod-mate at work...best ever...Love me some Valerie!!

Amazing friend, Jen!!!

Monique...childhood friend from 6th grade!!!

My beautiful cousin Sarah and her husband Bill!

Krazy Kristen....love her to death!!!

Michael and Maya...love them to pieces!!!

Amazing Autumn...she is such a kind soul and has been our saving grace!

My soulmate...Amanda!

Blair, Fleming, Bryan and Jordan...not a party without them!!!

My incredible family!!!

The best sister I could have ever asked for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment