Monday, December 12, 2011

First day of school!!!

Yes, I know that I am posting a blog about the first day of school in mid-December but once I am finally caught up, you will see that I have been a little busy :) I know...not busier than all the other moms, but I have to tell myself how busy I have been to make myself not feel so lame that I am this behind...

Dylan started real preschool this year and is going 2 days a week and Landon is going 5 days...They absolutely LOVE school and we have been so fortunate that Gabe and I love the school as well! The school classes have names and they do crack me up. Landon is a Teddy Bear this year and Dylan is a Doodlebug. It makes me laugh when you meet a parent and you say..."What is your child?" The kids love being grouped that way so I wouldn't change it.

Landon has 2 teachers as well as Dylan...Dylan's main teacher is Ms. Priss...I LOVE her name and Dylan can't say it right so it comes out as Ms. Piss...I know I sound so juvenile, but it is beyond funny to hear your 2 year old call their teacher Ms. Piss :)

Here are the boys in their matching outfits for the first day of school...Amazing how different Landon looks from just one year ago!!! (of course I can't find the picture of last year now...will keep looking)...

Dylan's bag is almost the size of him!




Landon was so excited to see his friends...especially his girlfriend Kate...he says she is his girlfriend because she has red hair just like him....She is absolutely precious!



Brothers...love this shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment